Your lounge at La Tontouta airport (Noumea), the Hibiscus lounge
The Aircalin Hibiscus lounge is situated on the second floor of La Tontouta airport. It offers a panoramic view of the runway and the mountain range. Sophistication, calm, service... Everything has been designed for the comfort of our guests.
A lounge that looks like us
White sand, woods tones,... these tonalities inspired by New Caledonia provide a modern and elegant interior. With its façade entirely open over the runway and the mountain range, the lounge is decorated with wood and Alucobond. The wood provides a warm atmosphere while the Alucobond, a composite material made of two aluminium metal sheets and a plastic shell, provides a modern touch and structure to the whole. The floor, in tonalities of light woods, is plynyl (woven vinyl) evokes the image of a finely woven braids. In the central zone, to separate the buffet counter from the rest of the lounge, we’ve placed very large basins of light oak, resembling garden boxes, containing driftwood, evoking the spirit of New Caledonia’s most beautiful sites.
Care for details: light and furniture
The lighting and, in particular, the possibilities of of LED lighting, are the result of careful consideration. Thanks to this, blue lights can soften or highlight certain spaces. All the bay windows are equipped with remote controlled blinds to change the light according to the time of day.
The beige and sand-coloured leather chairs offer maximum comfort. The seats along the rows each have plugs and a wood and frosted glass tablet, upon which you can place a glass or a plate. If they prefer, travellers can sit at a stool at the two bars in the buffet area.
Take advantage of the Hibiscus lounge to discover a local artist or New Caledonian-inspired art. Aircalin is proud to offer artists this gorgeous space to showcase their work.
A business space
Two large television screens in the main lounge and the third in the VIP room allow passengers to keep up to date with the news. On the computing side, the entire lounge boasts wifi, and five iMacs have been provided for our clients’ use.
The lounge provides our clients with a range of newspapers and magazines. Current affairs, economics, women’s interest or celebrity gossip... there’s something for everyone!
The far end of the lounge is a space that, if necessary, can become a private VIP room.
A buffet counter
Pastries, verrines, canapés and sweet petits-fours... our on-board service works hard to offer you a wide selection of sophisticated appetizers. In addition to classic fruit juices and health drinks, we offer you the same wines as you can find on board our aircraft. Tea lovers will be delighted by the range of teas and herbal teas from the famous brand, Kusmi Tea.
Your Sydney Airport Lounge, Qantas International Business Lounge
Located airside in Terminal 1 on Level 3, the Travelounge is accessible by escalator and lift, which are signposted to you. It has a variety of spacious seating areas and all the amenities you need to relax and enjoy yourself. While waiting for your next flight, enjoy the view and taste the different dishes offered.
- Location: Level 3, Airside, Terminal 1 (after security)
- Opening hours: Lounge hours are 5am daily and are available on all our flights from Sydney.
- Services:Free WIFI, national and international press, refreshments, disabled access, Bar Service, Barista coffee, family area.
Your Brisbane Airport Lounge, Qantas International Lounge
Spread over three levels, the lounge has a variety of seating areas and a stunning, state-of-the-art design. You'll find spacious seating and workstations, with barista coffee stations and catering options at all levels.
- Location: airside, Level 3 & 4, Brisbane International Terminal
- Opening hours: the lounge is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 5.30am to 11am and 2.30pm to 10.15pm. Thursday from 5.30am to 9.30am and 2.30pm to 10.15pm. And Saturday from 5:30am to 12:00pm and 2:30pm to 10:15pm.
- Services: free WIFI, national and international press, refreshments, showers, family area, coffee, bar and catering.
Your Singapore, Changi Airport Lounge, Marhaba Lounge
Located in the same Terminal 3 as the gate of your Aircalin flight, the Marhaba Lounge is a true oasis of peace and conviviality and enjoys an abundance of natural light. An ideal place to relax, eat and get on with your work.
- Location: Level 3, Departure Transit Hall, Terminal 3
- Opening hours: 24 hours
- Services: Free WIFI, national and international press, refreshments, hot and cold food, showers, disabled access.
Your Auckland Airport Lounge, Air New Zealand International Lounge
Located in the International Terminal on Level 1, the Travelounge offers a variety of relaxation areas and a state-of-the-art design. There are buffet meals, light refreshments, a barista coffee shop and a bar. There is also a covered outdoor terrace where you can get some fresh air and enjoy the weather while waiting for your flight.
- Location: Located at the international flight terminal, after the security checks. The international lounge is located on level 1. After customs, pass the Duty Free on your left and turn left, then take the escalator up to the entrance. The signs will help you.
- Opening hours: The lounge is open two hours prior to your flight departure and on all flights from Auckland.
- Services:Free WIFI, national and international press, refreshments, coffee, bar and catering.
Your Tokyo airport lounge, Narita Premier Lounge
Located in Terminal 1 on Level 4, the Narita Premier Lounge has a variety of spacious and well-equipped relaxation areas. Watch the planes take off and arrive before your eyes while you sip a cup of coffee and relax.
- Location: Level 4, satellite 1 at terminal 1 (after security check point, near gate 16)
- Opening hours: 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Services: Free WIFI, food & beverage (including alcohol drink), toilet & shower, disabled access